Monday, May 27, 2013

Catching Up. Again.

I know it's been awhile again. Days to tend run away from me. Tyler & I finished up our first year of homeschool last Tuesday, the 21st, so most of the time from the last post to this one was filled with school, playing outside, a baseball game with friends from college, soccer games, and a trip to the Omaha Zoo. Instead of recapping everything in one little paragraph, I'll caption the pictures as I go.
This little guy is s-l-o-w-l-y thinking about moving.
He has so many expressions

This bigger guy is SO much fun

I wish I could remember what was so funny - but whatever it was, he was cracking up!


See what I mean?

Fell asleep watching a signing time dvd

Royals Game with Stephen & Gabby. Gabby & I went to Geneva together.
They were in town for a wedding and we were so glad to get a chance to catch up at a ballgame together.




Friends from church invited us over for dinner and a campfire - we had a wonderful time!


These 2 cuties are only a day apart. They are good buddies.

Enjoying some ice cream by the fire

Bria's best friends 


They were releasing their butterflies they had hatched
and everyone got a chance to hold one before they flew away





Enjoying watching his siblings and getting some fresh air

Happy Little Man - hard to believe his 1st birthday is only weeks away!

Getting some love from big sister

1st popsicles of the season

"Game face"

Game face while showing his muscles



Love watching these little ones play together







Brothers

Playing Peek-a-boo

Spring is here! My peonies are in full bloom now.

Mother's Day Dahilia from my in-laws

Our tour guide checking our next destination at the Omaha Zoo

Penguin walkway - they had a little tunnel that the kids could go in while the penguins were swimming - SO cool!





"That's as close as I want to get to a bear, mom!"


That's a TALL bear!

Not impressed with mom's requested photo-op


Proud Mr. Peacock









He loved getting so close to the Jaguar.


Lion 'cub' (born in Dec. 2010)

Finished the fun day with popsicles, of course. :)



All 6 Boyle Grandchildren - 1st shot was the best one

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pics, Anne! Yay on your first completed year of Homeschool! Great job!

    ReplyDelete