Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June Happenings

The first 2/3 of these pictures are from this past week when friend of mine from college, The Wilseys stopped by for the day on their way to Colorado. We had a wonderful time, playing with new friends and getting reacquainted with old ones. It was so nice having another family who's in the same boat we are - 4 young children. Our kids, are actually stair-steps...we had every age from 6 down 4 months. :)

 
Toes make a great snack



Hugs for baby


The serious one

Tyler playing soccer with Mr. Sam





Ha ha! Trouble :)



The whole crew
Tyler (6), Emma (5), Bria (4), Grace (3), Cameron (2), Abby (18 months), Derek (1) and Micah (0 technically 4 months)




 






Oh sweet Abby! :) She finally decided I was 'ok' as they were getting ready to leave. ;)


Derek's 1st parade


The kids were ready with their bags for candy...I'm guessing they probably got pretty close to filling them.




Parades are hard work ;)
(Excuse me eating the 'adult candy' - Jimmy John's 1/4 sandwiches were handed out and I had no trouble polishing it off!)

No comments:

Post a Comment