No, not the kids at Christmastime. And hopefully, not the kids in general. Me. I am spoiled. Matt has been home and
not working since 12/21. He has spoiled me completely. I can't tell you how wonderful it has been to have extra hands to hold kids, an extra someone to play with the kids while I get meals or do laundry, and extra helper to clean. Oh, it's been
SO nice having him home the past week. We had a wonderful Christmas and a relaxing week. Last night we had some cousins/friends & grandparents over for New Year's. We all had a great time, I sure hope the company did too. ;) So, brace yourself...here are the pictures from the last week. :) Here's to a happy new year!!!
 |
| Enjoying the ball pit from our sweet neighbors across the street |
 |
| Stockings |
 |
| It was fun watching Cameron open presents this year. It's the first time he understands what's going on. |
 |
| A new doll! |
 |
| Narnia crossbow - thank you ebay! :) |
 |
| Building with Uncle Tim |
 |
| Silly Scout (& apparently I had a fingerprint on my lens, so it looks blurry/light over her face) |
 |
| She's such a cheese :) |
 |
| Admiring all of Uncle Jay & Aunt Cindy's fancy ornaments. Many of them play songs or move. |
 |
| Christmas night |
 |
| Ready to go into battle for Narnia, of course |
 |
| Loving her new doll and doll set |
 |
| Tyler getting mommy... |
 |
| Such a good daddy he is - tea party with his daughter with a proper pinky no less! :) |
 |
| My boys |
 |
| Matt's wonderful grandparents - such a blessing to have them close by |
 |
| My sweet in-laws |
 |
| Mr. Derek showing off his new skill of sitting up |
 |
| Pretty New Year's Eve Day snow |
 |
| New Year's Eve |
 |
| Tyler loved showing off his new Angry Birds lego set |
 |
| Cameron was in rare (but SO much fun) form :) |
 |
| Reading their new favorite book from Lori "Stand Back," Said the Elephant, "I'm going to Sneeze!" |
 |
"The hippopotamus Said, "A lot of us will fall right on our bottom-us if you sneeze. So please, don't sneeze." (The favorite line from the whole book :)) |
 |
| Ringing in the New Year with Sparkling Cider an hour and a half early ;) |
 |
| Look what I can do!!! :) |
 |
| "I like eating snow, mom!" |
Barry is back at work today :( I agree, so nice when the husbands are home to lend a hand during the day!! Sounds like you had a great Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Matt was off too and it was so nice to have us all home together, even if we were all sick lol
ReplyDelete