Saturday, January 26, 2013

6 years ago...

...I became a mom. It's hard to believe that it's been six years since Tyler joined our family. Why does 6 sound so old? I know it's not. But to think on the past 6 years...wow. He's changed from a happy baby to an inquisitive toddler to a thoughtful boy. There's no doubt about the boy using his brain. The wheels are constantly turning...he always has some question he's thinking about, whether it's a serious one or a silly one. I think he had a great day, here are some of the pictures. :)
The 1st attempt at the angry birds cake

Then my towers toppled shortly after he saw it and we had to do some repair work.

Daddy to the rescue! :)

This was the only cake ball I was relatively happy with.

My 6 year old!

Tiger and Cougar masks

"Puss 'N Boots" (my mom made the cape, shirt, and belt and found the hat online)

It was a hit with everyone!





1 comment: