This post is drastically overdue, but what else is new! What can I say, life is busy. And sitting down to upload photos doesn't happen often, unless the kids are taking awesome naps/rest times all at the same time. :) So since that is happening this very moment, you now get to enjoy some more of the going-ons in our household. :)
 |
| Derek is 6 months old! |
 |
| Someday, mom...you MIGHT get a good picture of EVERYONE ;) |
 |
| Matt's Christmas Party |
 |
| My boys |
 |
| I found my toes! |
 |
| Our niece, Scout at her mom's pinning ceremony (Sarah just finished nursing school) |
 |
| Nephew Sawyer |
 |
| Sarah, RN :) |
 |
| Sarah's party |
 |
| Tired Derek with Uncle Jay |
 |
| Friends |
 |
| Buddies |
 |
| Everyone has a good time when Uncle Jonathan comes to visit :) |
 |
| Yuko & Emma, Sarah & Derek |
 |
| Maya |
 |
| Maya, Bria, Ammi |
 |
| Sawyer's preschool program (back row, red shirt, 4th from the right) |
 |
| A new book |
 |
| The kids love it! Uncle Jonathan, notsomuch |
 |
| SO excited for the 1st snow today |
 |
| Can't.stand.still. |
 |
| "I've fallen and I can't get up!" (Couldn't resist grabbing the camera first, though he did manage to roll over and get up on his own!) |
 |
| I don't think Cameron thinks the snow is worth the effort of getting ready to go play in it |
No comments:
Post a Comment