Monday, October 1, 2012

Family pictures

Well, September has come and gone and we've hit the beginning of the best 2 months of the year, in my opinion, of course. Fall is my favorite. Everything about it. The sights, the smells, the colors, the temperatures. Everything. And what better time to have some family pictures taken than in the fall? Remember this picture from last year? Courtesy of http://www.willadrewphotography.com/. She did a great job too, but the kids were a little less cooperative last year (didn't have the promise of donuts afterwards, I guess! :)) and besides, there was a little someone who wasn't around in that picture...and Cameron has changed just a bit, don't you think?




Our friend Candice asked if she could take some pictures of the kids and our family, so of course I said 'yes!' She did a wonderful job. It was so much fun working with someone you know, but also someone who knows your kids. I'm so excited to be able update our pictures. Enjoy!!



It was a windy day. Like my big hair? ;)

My favorite.










I just love Cameron's expression in this one!


1 comment: