Sunday, April 10, 2011

Well, it's once again been another week and even though I don't think Cameron has changed too much (though he has put on a few more ounces and probably a few more rolls) in that time frame, I thought I'd put up some more pictures. He's still doing very well, eating like a champ during the day and sleeping at night like it's his job. ;) He's smiling more and more and we even got a "chuckle" out of him yesterday. It was the cutest thing.

Tyler & Bria are big helpers and can entertain themselves when mommy is busy with Cameron (for which I am very thankful!). They love to play together and for the most part, play well together. Recently they have been playing house and "taking trips to the zoo and the park". Perhaps they are trying to tell us something. ;) I do take them to the park...but it's quite an effort for this out of shape momma to push 2 toddlers in a double stroller while carrying a heavyweight in the Baby Bjorn. But the weather has been a little sporadic with the nice days, so I haven't been able to do it very often. Hopefully we'll make it more of a habit this week. :)

I started giving massages again this Friday & Saturday. I had 2 each day and it was good to get back. I hadn't given a massage since the end of December (a pregnancy massage to my sister) and I was afraid I had lost a lot of strength, but I wasn't hurting very much at all. My hands and arms were fatigued, but not sore like they have been in the past. I'm very thankful that I can work as much or as little as I'd like. I'm working every Friday morning (with a few exceptions) and an occasional Saturday. I'm thankful that I don't have to work (for financial needs), but I'm also thankful that Matt is able to work from home on Fridays, so I don't have to load kiddos up and take them somewhere else. Matt survived and I'm sure it will only get easier as he & Cameron get used to hanging out for a few hours in the mornings. I guess that's all for now...Cameron has his 2 month check up tomorrow, so we get to see how big he is. From my calculations, he is about the same size Tyler was at 4 months and Bria at 6 months. :)

 

 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment