Sunday, April 3, 2011

First Smiles

Cameron celebrated his 8th week of life by sharing his adorable smile with us. He is pretty much completely over his 2nd cold and he's back to his normal sleeping and eating schedule, for which I am very thankful. Below are a few pictures of Cameron's new skill. :)

I had set him in Tyler's chair so I could help Tyler and Bria get their socks and shoes on to go out and play with daddy. When I went to pick him back up, I saw that he had fallen asleep. He must have tuckered himself right out. :)
 
This picture makes me smile...his spikey hair from his bath last night, his chubby little legs and the expression is just cute, don't you think?
 
Matt says "Whatcha talking about
Willis?" when he sees this picture

A smile...blurry, but still cute.
 

Happy baby
 
Favorite picture yet...he was actually still when he smiled this time, unlike all the other attempts when he looks all around at whatever is making him smile. Don't you just love those cheeks?! :)

1 comment: