Monday, April 11, 2011

Big boy

Today was Cameron's 2 month well baby check up. He weighed in at 14.38 pounds (not sure what the .38 converts to ounces though...) which put him in the 92nd percentile for weight. :) His length was 23" (42nd percentile). And his head circumference was 16cm (58th percentile). He got 2 shots and even though he cried, he was happy again after I fed him. He's a healthy little boy and Dr. Brooks seems to think he looks like Bria. (I get that a lot.) And I've been informed by my cousins that Bria is ALL McCready. They think she looks like my great-aunt (their grandmother). I would love to see a picture of my great aunt when she was Bria's age to see. I can imagine it, especially with her red hair and all. And when I don't get told that Cameron looks like Bria, I'm told he looks exactly like Matt did when he was a baby. So I'm guessing there must be a good mix of both Matt & I in all the kids. Maybe when we go to NY for a visit this summer, I'll find some baby pictures of myself and then put some of ALL of us up and then we'll see what the consensus is.

In other exciting news, my sister had her baby on Saturday! She had a baby girl, Elise Mae and I can't wait to meet her! But that will probably be a few months. Unless of course I "meet" her on Skype! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment