Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just a little monkey

I took Bria in for her 2 yr well-child checkup today. (Thanks of course to the alarm I had previously set on my phone to go off an hour before the appointment because I did NOT remember it until I heard my phone. This pregnancy brain is killing me!) She's healthy, but she's not jumping off the charts by any means. :) Dr. Brooks made the comment that she doesn't appear to have my genes...at least not yet! I think it took Tyler a few years to actually stretch out, so we'll see what happens with her. I think her little virus that sent her to the hospital for some fluids back in June really took a toll on her weight and she just hasn't completely gained it all back yet. For those of you who are interested...she tipped the scales at 24 lbs. (just a half pound more than her 18 month check up) and is 32" tall (a whole inch more). So while she may not be growing by extreme lengths/pounds, she's growing and what she loses in stature, she more than makes up for in personality. :) She's just our little monkey.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bria,
    Great things come in small packages!! And green is definitely your color...spinach, broccoli...YUM,YUM!!
    love,grammy

    ReplyDelete