Since it's such a beautiful day here, I thought I'd share some beautiful pictures. And even though Bria has been in her bed for 2 hours and STILL hasn't taken a nap, despite listening to her lullaby cd 3x, it's still a BEAUTIFUL day! :)
No explanation necessary ;)
Watching one neighbor move some firewood
for our other neighbor via a rented Bobcat...but
I just think these 2 are beautiful, but I might be just
a *tad* biased. :)

Showing me how beautiful her dress is!
for our other neighbor via a rented Bobcat...but
I just think these 2 are beautiful, but I might be just
a *tad* biased. :)
Showing me how beautiful her dress is!
Would you believe that I've never eaten Oreos
in front of my kids? (That's usually my treat after they
are in bed). So where did they learn the dunk 'em in milk thing??
Doesn't matter. Still beautiful. (Or at least adorable!)
plant this year that HASN'T died in the Kansas sun.
I had to snip these 2 blooms...I can't enjoy them as much
when they are outside and I definitely can't smell them from
out there. :) Is it bad that I carry them from room to room,
because even though they aren't red roses (which I've been told
are the most fragrant), their scent is heavenly.
Thanks for those smiles!! And for the roses...mmmm... be sure and enjoy the fragrance for me as well!!
ReplyDelete