These pictures are in reverse order, starting this morning and going back to last night. We celebrated Christmas with Matt's family on Christmas Eve (his brother-in-law, Tim's birthday) and even though Matt & I know that presents AREN'T what Christmas is all about, it was really fun watching the kids open them this year. :) We would normally be heading up to Winchester today, to have Christmas dinner with Matt's Aunt & Uncle & Cousins & Grandparents, but we were blessed with a White Christmas this year and even though it's not "blizzard-like" conditions here, I don't think it's a great day to be on the roads, so we're going to postpone our visit up there until tomorrow, I think. Too bad it's so cold, I'd love to bundle the kids up and get them outside to play in it, but probably not today, as the high is only supposed to be in the 20s. Hope you all have a very *WARM* & happy Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!

Sharing ice cream cones - plastic ones

Bria's new hat...cute, right? ;)


Tyler's new favorite toys


Bria's new doll...kisses

Telling us the cat is in the box...

I think she found a quiet place to nap admist all the noise
this morning!

Matt's new mustache/beard trimmer - with a vacuum! :)


*Hugs*



I think it was a hit, don't you?! ;)



New pjs for Christmas - I think I like the idea
of giving them new pjs on Christmas eve. :)

Tyler playing with Bria's new puzzle

"Merry Christmas!" (first thing this morning,
can you tell, he still looks sleepy!)

I wish I could tell you this was the expression we got
when she saw her doll, but no, it was playing with Tyler's
new race track!!! :) Oh well, I'll take it anyway.

New Christmas pjs (with a very chapped face)

Playing with brother's cars (his old ones, of course!)

Her new hat, without the flower.

His new race track from Aunt Sarah & Uncle Tim

Silly face

New coloring book for church

Pretty girl with a pretty bow


Sawyer & Tyler reading on the couch

Scout & Bria being silly
Aahhh, cute pictures... thanks so much for sharing Christmas with G&G!!
ReplyDelete