Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Here's a few pictures from the past week. The kids were able to open their Christmas presents from Grammy & Papa Mac, Aunt Shana, Uncle Joel & Keegan, & Cousin Joyce last night. My family was all able to watch them do this, via the lovely web cam Christmas presents. We were on Skype and it was bittersweet, seeing everyone was great, but it also intensifies the sadness that we can't be there. But that hasn't stopped me from talking with them 2 or 3x times since yesterday evening! Some tears have been shed (on my end at least, though never while I was "on camera"), but for the most part, I think I'm going to survive. Of course, seeing all the yummy goodies that are staples at our house on New Year's makes it a little harder. ;) My sister-in-law & aunt suggested "smell-a-vision", but I'm pretty sure if I could smell all the yumminess, that would put me over the edge. Hope you all have a very blessed 2010!!!


Think she likes her new backpack?? ;)
Feeding "Baby Allie" (the name that came with the doll)

My cute almost-3 year old

Enjoying Tyler's Cars

Playing Cars with daddy...I think daddy's having more
fun, don't you?!



His new trucks: The King Truck, Mack the Truck,
& Chick Hicks Truck

Just being her cute & silly self

An early morning wake up ended up with 2 kids sleeping
in mommy & daddy's bed, while daddy slept in the guest
bed. (I was already at work!)

Sawyer & Tyler caught off-guard

Bria & Scout

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment