Here are some pictures from this week. The leaves are beautiful right now, probably as close to peak as they could be. Yesterday we went down to
Louisburg Cider Mill and enjoyed our annual cider donuts and cider. The weather was beautiful, sunny and fairly warm for October. I think it was in the 60s. After that, we went to the
Arboretum and enjoyed a nice walk. Below are some pictures...
These are from the arboretum...


Did you know you could do about 5 at a time to blogger? Just thought I would share:)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I know, but even that one is slow compared to just opening the ones you want to upload and clicking on them, like you can do on facebook. I use the 5 upload every time and it still takes me over an hour to get everything done. Perhaps I take too many pictures? ;)
ReplyDeleteYes, it is hard to pick and choose when It takes so long to put pics on here and you have so many to share... I have the same problem:)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! We have never been to the OP Arboretum. I'd love to go in the spring.
ReplyDelete