Here are a couple of pictures from our week. Matt's Aunt Tricia Boyle, who is working over in Japan now, is here for a visit. And the last few pictures are from this afternoon. I was supposed to have 2 massages this morning, but they had to reschedule (Of course, I might have found this out earlier had I remembered to call and confirm their appointments last night, but I didn't). So I found out on the way to work (I was actually almost there), that one of them (the later one) needed to cancel today's appt. And after I hung up my phone, I realized I had a voicemail...and it was my earlier appt. calling to cancel too. So I went to work and dropped off my clean sheet sets, laid on the rolling table for awhile (I work in a Chiropractor's office), and then called both clients to reschedule them (hopefully!). They both did reschedule (with ME!) so that was good. I think the cancelled massages may have been a blessing in disguise, because even though I was really excited about the thought of having 2 massages on Saturday, I have been feeling pretty miserable this week and was wondering how I was going to make it through 2 massages. I was praying that God would help me feel better so I could give the massages, but they were cancelled, so I didn't have to. It's nothing major. At least, I don't think it is. I just ache. Not flu-like aches, but more like I worked out really hard (which I haven't...hard or even at all!) and my joints are just screaming at me: my ankles, knees, back, and shoulder especially are uncomfortable. But hopefully whatever it is, doesn't last and I can get back to my normal self.

Bria loves Tyler's Pooh Chair...and I just love her
scrunched up face. :)

Reading a book with Aunt Tricia

Aunt Tricia played "horsey ride" with Tyler.
I have never seen that version before and Tyler, of
course, absolutely loved it and begged for me. I think
she gave him 4 or 5 different rides.

Playing with her little car and modeling her new hat
that she got for her birthday from Aunt Colleen & Uncle Chris.

I know I have lots more pictures of Bria,
but Tyler is so hard to capture; he moves all
the time and he wants to see the pictures, but doesn't
want to pose for them.

She was loving the swing!

Can't you tell? :)

He was having fun too.



Cute picture. :) I wish Tyler was sitting
a little closer to Bria, but I'll take it nonetheless!


Bria's still having a hard time walking with
shoes on. The arms up in the air were giving
her balance, but it looks like she's yelling "Touchdown!"
just like Grandpa Mac & Uncle Joel do. Well, after all,
it IS football season. ;)
The hat looks great! (And has plenty of room for her to grow :) I love her little flippy curls, especially in the first picture.
ReplyDelete