Yesterday was the 2nd annual
Pura Vida 5k. (It was the first time I participated, since last year, I had a 4 week old baby and the race started at 8am in Winchester, which is about 45min-1hr from here. I really wanted to participate, but I just didn't think it was very feasible getting both my children up, fed, dressed, etc. by 6:30am at that point in time.) It was a beautiful day, you couldn't have ordered a nicer one. Below are some pictures from the day...and a few of Bria's cute new dress from Cousin Joyce. :)

My walking buddies. Well, at least the cute ones that
I pushed; they enjoyed the ride instead of walking. :)

Part of the participants. John Tweed (Matt's grandfather)
is the gentleman on the bottom right of the picture.
He got a medal because I think he was one of, if not the top
finisher in the 70-79 age range. :)

Liana, Lori (my walking buddy), Lisa, & Jenia

Bria was set to go; hat sunglasses, new shoes.

Tyler was watching someone/something.

Quite preoccupied with whomever/whatever.


Alex, Aunt Cindy, Jason, & Uncle Jay O'Neill

Bria's pretty new dress


Wasn't that nice of her to pose so well for me?

And LOOK! She can roll her tongue!!!! :D
(Perhaps I'm a little more excited about this
than I should be, but Matt can't do it, so I know
she got this from me!!! Don't know if big brother
can do it yet though.)
No comments:
Post a Comment