Thursday, July 2, 2009

Beginning of July...

I know we're only 2 days into July...but I've taken quite a few pictures in the past 2 days (I really do go in spurts, some days I don't take any!) And besides, if I post pictures, I don't have to be as creative and think of something to write, so I take the easy way out. And I'm sure most people would rather see pictures rather than read what I would write anyway. :D

Hanging out with PaPa in his new hammock that
he got for Father's Day.

Showing off her new skill: standing alone.
She does this A LOT...we all know what's
going to come next!!!

Sawyer (or "Zo Zo" as Tyler calls him)

Um...I thought my little boy was 2 1/2, but he looks
about 4 in this picture.

Sawyer loves to swing!!

Tight squeeze, but neither seemed to mind.
Tyler did say "Baby out please" after a few minutes,
I'm sure she was getting kind of heavy on his little lap.

Every picture I take of Bria these days
has her tongue; either she's still getting used
to the 2 little teeth she has OR she's getting some
new ones (haven't seen evidence of that yet though).





His cute post nap smile

Climbing up the slide is hard work and
requires a lot of concentration

But I'm still going to cheese for Auntie
when she calls my name! :)





Jenia, Evie & Sarah ~Playdate at the Park

Little Miss Molly

Oh, how all the kids LOVE Miss Maggie!
(And the moms do too, she's FANTASTIC with kids!)

Striking a pose (again with the tongue)

Mom-in-law, Carol & Mary Jane ~Playdate at the Park

Molly & Bria having a little conversation :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a fun time! I would've come but my Mom and Dad are here visiting. Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Reminds me to keep my arms crossed... it makes me look like I actually have a waist:) I wonder what Molly and Bria were talking about. Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you from MckMama's blog. We live in Basehor/Bonner Springs Ks

    ReplyDelete