The cool new Bolle sunglasses daddy got
for FREE from work. I'm sure he'll break
them at some point, but he does like to wear them
(not just on his head!) in the car. I think he likes
looking like daddy. :)
Just another silly supper face
Camp Curry Sabbath ~Ted Donnelly from
Northern Ireland was the speaker, he was great! :)
Hanging out at Uncle Jay & Aunt Cindy O'Neill's
house for a little bit after church
"I think I like this guy" :)
Matt's big accomplishment for the week: he got this
Rubix cube from the church garage sale setup on Tuesday night
and completed it Sabbath night at his parent's house. (He got
instructions off the internet, but it still wasn't easy.)
Very proud :)
Another silly face (I'm not sure what it
is, but I see a lot of my sister in some of the
facial expressions Bria gives me...apparently
I'm the only one though!)
Just trying to get Tyler in the picture...he'd
rather look at the ones I've taken even though
I'm usually trying to get a picture of HIM! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment