Funny face

On the move

What's in here?

Haha


This boy loves to swing


LOVE this one











On the move
What's in here?
Haha
This boy loves to swing
the look on his face.
Today (24th) Bria is 8 months old, so we did the montly bear pictures. For some reason, Tyler became interested in the bear (or maybe he was jealous that mommy was taking pictures of Bria and not him, I don't know) but this next batch of pictures caught their interaction a little, so I thought I'd include them...I love some of the facial expressions I got. :) (Please focus on the cute little kids in the picture and disregard that you can see folded laundry that isn't put away on the couch...unfortunately my kids can't put their laundry away yet, so it tends to sit on the couch for awhile...)
LOVE this one
These pictures are specifically for Uncle Jonathan or JRB. He sent these shirts to the kids a couple of months ago and I finally got some pictures of them. In case you can't read what they say...Tyler's says "Somebody in Beaver Falls, PA loves me VERY MUCH!" and Bria's says "Somebody in Beaver Falls, PA thinks I'm TOO CUTE (& I agree)!"
was extremely tired, just had a bath,
& finished her bottle.
& finished her bottle.
Since Gideon doesn't use his doghouse that Matt & his dad spent so much time making it, Matt told Tyler to get in it...I told him he could make it into a playhouse for Tyler. Maybe then it would get some use!! :)
We grilled out last night and Tyler was "mowing" while Matt cooked. I think he might be a good little mower when he gets older, he's staying in the lines of Gideon's well walked path.
Wish Tyler had made this path with his mower, but no, that would be Gideon running back and forth. Unfortunately there are a couple of these paths in our backyard...mostly along the fence when he "plays" with the neighbor dogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment