Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Camera, Take 2

Well, we got another new camera today. This time I think we're going to keep it though. It's definitely better than the one we bought earlier. No super great deal on this one, but that's ok. We decided on a Canon Powershot A2000 IS. The reason for the "quick" decision on this (we decided that we really needed to start looking/researching cameras because ours was "groaning and grunting" more today than it was, even earlier this week) was because Matt is leaving for a work trip to Mexico early Monday morning and he wants to take the camera with him. I will be sad to be without it for 3 days, but fortunately our other one still works, so I'll probably manage ok. :) But you'll have to forgive me if there's not any new pictures for a few days. ;)

And here are two pictures I took when playing around with it tonight. I don't think they are too bad, although I made need play with it a bit more. :)

Using the 6x optical zoom when Tyler was about 3-4' from me.


Does anyone else see my sister in Bria's face?
It's not all the time, but every once in awhile she will
give me a look or make a certain face that reminds me
so much of my sister. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to let us know what you think of it since we are still looking for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got your camera dilemma worked out! :)

    ReplyDelete