Wednesday, March 4, 2009
My Little Man
This morning we will be watching 2 little girls from church while their mom volunteers at the library and runs some errands. Jenia has watched Tyler & Bria a number of different times, and I'm happy to return the favor. Tyler is right in between her 2 younger girls...Gracie is 3 and Molly will be 2 in May. When Tyler woke up, I told him the girls were coming over to play for a little while. After breakfast, I asked him what he wanted to wear (he's at that stage where he pulls out his own outfits for me, regardless of the combinations!). Instead of pulling out mismatching outfits or sweats and a t-shirt like he usually does, he pointed to his good jeans and a nice long sleeved polo shirt. Hmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tyler knows what's up! :)
ReplyDeleteIt always pays off when you dress to impress:) ha ha!! Thanks so much for watching the girlies for me!!!!
ReplyDelete