We got to enjoy a rare day of snow today! The forcast called for 1-3", but we ended up getting close to 6"! I am probably one of the few people who was glad for the error. Must be my NY blood. Anytime I wake up and see snow COVERING the ground, I get very excited. Matt went out to shovel the driveway and sidewalk, but Tyler wanted to go out too, so I bundled him all up and he went out to "help" daddy. It was pretty cold, but he didn't seem to mind a bit. I even bundled Bria up after her nap and we went out for a little while too. She seemed to enjoy herself too, but she didn't care for the wind (Welcome to Kansas, kiddo!). Tyler didn't want to come inside and I thought suggesting some hot chocolate with marshmallows would entice him, but he wasn't interested at all. I finally made him come in after his nose looked like a marachino cherry. :)


So excited to be out in the snow


Matt took Tyler around in the sled.
He had a blast!!! And daddy got a workout! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment