Monday, January 19, 2009

Tag!

Julie tagged me!


Here are the rules:

1. go to your documents/pictures.
2. go to your 6th file.
3. go to your 6th picture.
4. blog about it.
5. tag 6 people ...



This picture is from July 2007. Normally I'm not a huge baseball fan, but since Matt & I were married, I've tried to become more of one. He loves baseball. We go to the games occasionally and it's always a good time. This game especially was a lot of fun for a couple of reasons. The first one being that the tickets were free! I had the opportunity to give chair massages, along with 20 other therapists, as part of a "Girls Night Out Promotion". We got 4 free tickets for the game that night, a parking pass and lots of other free stuff, including tickets to any other game the rest of the season. Hopefully you can see the score, but if you can't, it says Royals 7, Yankees 0. The chiropractor I work for is a HUGE Yankees fan, so it was really fun going into work the next day and wearing my new *free* pink Royals shirt and hat and asking Doc if he watched the game. ;) I didn't get to participate in the Girls Night Out this year because I was largely pregnant and I didn't think giving chair massages for 2 hrs in the Kansas heat was probably a good idea at that point in time. Maybe I'll get to do it again this year though.

I tag Jenia, Candice, Denise, Rachel, Sarah, and Tesha if you want to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment