My happy little boy has returned. For the most part. We still have some moments throughout the day when he is fussing and cranky, but he's almost 2...I think that comes with most toddlers. We had a pretty good day today, we played and I even got him laughing a couple of times. I love hearing him laugh...especially when he thinks something is hilarious and not just when he's being tickled. :) Here are a few pictures of him today...


This is how he dances...I think my sister &
brother-in-law are going to have the
dancers in the family. ;)

The result when Tyler wears elastic
waistband pants...I guess it will be good when we
start potty training!


Lining up his cars...

He's very meticulous about it.

Very focused too.

This is the look we get sometimes when we ask him
what a monkey (or any other animal, for that matter) says.

But he usually shows us anyway.
(This is monkey, for those of you can't tell!)

There's that smile!

Such a fun little guy when he's happy!!!

Do you see that mischievous look in his eyes?
I think he's going to be a "cat tormentor" just like
his daddy...wonder where he picked that up!?
No comments:
Post a Comment