Tyler & Bria's cousin Sawyer had his 1st birthday on the 22nd. His party was on Saturday. Sawyer's dad is a big John Deere fan, so the cake was John Deere green. Sawyer looked a little like Kermit the Frog, even after he got a bath! :) But that's the best part of the day, digging into a cake that's ALL for you! We had a good time...Tyler & Sawyer are already buds...and I'm sure will continue to be in the years to come. They are almost EXACTLY one year apart. :) And Bria's going to have a cousin almost exactly a year younger than her...Sawyer is getting a sibling in August!!! :)

What?!

Such a cute little guy

Opening up presents...

Ooh, tissue paper!

Sawyer with his mommy, Matt's sister, Sarah.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I feel like I'm behind in posting pictures and updating everyone on what's going on with us. But I think I'm just lagging in e-mailing pictures because I posted last week and I don't know as much as changed between then and now, but here are some more pictures of the cuties to help you feel not-so-far-away...

Bria LOVES her baths...nothing stays dry!

Just hanging out on the floor, chewing on some fingers

Happy little girl

At Sawyer's birthday party

Tyler wanted to hold Bria, but it kind
of looks like he swallowed a lemon. Not
sure why he has such a sour face...

Bria was fussy during lunch, so I put her
in the booster seat with some toys and she
was happy as could be! Maybe it's a good thing Tyler
wants to sit in a big chair?

Our little munchkins...
~Bria is 5 months, Tyler is 2 years

Sitting in Tyler's new chair...
Reading a new book in his new chair
I like all your pictures you have up there with this post except the one with me and Sawyer! You should have just cropped me out of it. I really like the one of Sawyer covered in frosting! And Tyler holding Bria is pretty cute too.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how grown up your kids are looking... and we haven't even gotten to meet them yet! That just stinks. But give Tyler a Happy Birthday, from the Wilseys!!!
ReplyDelete