Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday, Tyler!

My little boy turned 2 yesterday! It's hard to believe that 2 years have gone by...and it's even harder to remember life remember life before Tyler was here. After church, Grandpa & Grandma Boyle, Uncle Tim, Aunt Sarah & cousin Sawyer came over for lunch. We had Chicken Parmesan (everyone asked if Tyler chose his meal and in a way, he did. He's never been a big meat eater, but I made this recipe one night and he gobbled it up and asked for more!), green beans and homemade garlic breadsticks. I made Tyler's cake...it's supposed to look like a car, but it doesn't. Not really. It kind of resembles a car (but I bet if I didn't put the doughnuts on you wouldn't know what it was! :)) but I figured it didn't really matter. After all, a 2 year old was going to eat it. I think I learned some things for the next time, but maybe he'll ask me for a ball cake or something that doesn't require a whole lot of effort!!! :)






Trying to blow out the candle...he would have
been successful if I held the cake closer to him,
but I also didn't want him trying to grab the candle
either...so I helped him blow it out.

Opening presents

Such a big boy! Happy Birthday Little Man!!

1 comment: