Friday, November 21, 2008

A visit with Aunt Joan

Last weekend my Aunt Joan came to visit. We all had a great time. She was a great help to me and the kids really enjoyed her too. She had Tyler laughing 5 minutes after we picked her up from the airport - she has a way with kids, they are always drawn to her. They became good buddies. She got Bria to sleep by bouncing with her on the guest bed. She also made us an excellent lasagna! I asked her if she wanted to move in, but I'm pretty sure she was ready to get home and have a little peace and quiet for a little while. We had a wonderful time with her and hope she'll come back and visit us soon. And that goes for anyone else who reads this blog: please come visit us!!! We'd love to have you!!! :)

Kisses for Aunt Joanie

Playing with our old cell phone

"It's for you!"

He was so excited to pull it out of his pocket (just like daddy!),
but needed some help putting it back in.

Aunt Joanie was telling him a story
using his Pooh blanket

Pooh was giving Tyler kisses



She was so good at getting Bria to sleep

Daddy teaching Tyler to roll down the hill
(I think Matt was having more fun, what do you think?!)

It was really cold, but Tyler didn't seem to notice at all.



Gotcha!



He found Matt's ear warmer and put it on all by himself
(It wasn't too big on him either!)

Taken by Aunt Joanie

Another Aunt Joanie shot


Being silly REALLY early in the morning
It may have been early, but she was HAPPY!
Oh so happy!

Big foot, little foot! :)



The best picture I have so far!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I like the last one, too! Bria is just about the smiley-est baby I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete