Last weekend we took our annual trip to the Louisburg Cider Mill. It was a beautiful day, low 70s and bright sunshine. The leaves were at their peak too. We usually miss the best time to go admire the leaves (we go too early in the season and the leaves haven't changed yet), but we got it right this time. :) Matt's parents and his cousin, Justin Boyle and his new wife, Yuko went with us too. It was a lot of fun. The rest of the pictures are just random shots from the past week. I hope you are all well. We miss you very much, but we'll hopefully get to see some of you in the next few weeks.

So far Bria's hair is still red...she's starting to lose
it though, so we'll see if it comes back in red.

Disregard the pacifier...I just couldn't resist getting
her little blue eyes.

A very serious little girl



Ahh, that's better! There's the smile that melts my heart.

Someday we'll get a family picture when EVERYONE
is looking in the right place. :)

Yup, and there's my "Big Red"

Tyler wanted to pray for daddy.

He has such a concerned face when he asks to pray.



Riding on Grandpa's shoulders

I miss the east coast and the pretty reds
and oranges, but sometimes we see a few
out here.

Playing with "Uncle" Justin

Trying to be a big strong boy


I love this picture - isn't he just so cute??
No comments:
Post a Comment