Thursday, April 3, 2014

Where did March go?

Ack. It's April and I've been MIA again. Sorry, mom (and Joyce, Aunt Tricia, and Uncle Jonathan)...Let's see, what happened in March?? For the most part, it was just another normal month, nothing too exciting in our household, but I have come to appreciate the lack of excitement. ;) It means everyone is staying happy, healthy and safe! We had a couple of nice days, which were promptly spent outside enjoying the sunshine and nicer temperatures. The kids and I are still plugging away at school, some days are better than others, but again, I am hearing that this is normal.
These two love (for the most part!) spending time together...reading, pretending, playing.
We borrowed a Disney Princess Cookbook from the library and this was the first recipe we tried, Gus' (as in the chubby little mouse from Cinderella) Mac & Cheese

She was pretty excited to help and it was a pretty tasty meal too.

Enjoying one of the nice days at a playground. Grandma came with us and we all had a great time.


Finally getting braver to try slides by himself, though he generally prefers to go down backwards on his tummy (which is why he's holding on for dear life in this picture!)

We might have a runner on our hands...look at that form!

Pretty proud of his climbing abilities

A walk around the trail before we went home

I never get tired of seeing this boy run around. It's hard to believe that almost a year ago, he didn't do anything but SIT. :D


Loves watching his big brothers and sister play...


We went to the zoo with Lisa and Lori (I'll have to find some pictures from my phone and add to these...)


This boy has been growing again. And boy, does he look good in green! :)

Hmm, another green shirt, can you guess when these were taken? ;)


Fascinated with opening the baggie

Showing some teeth and his 'I-dunno' (aka Rhino)


This is what March Madness looks like in our house. Except for all the 'reenactments' that Tyler does ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment