Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Bria Bria

We were outside enjoying the beautiful afternoon and evening today and Bria was playing in the sod that was laid last fall by a company who had done some work in our yard. The nicest grass we have. It's soft and mostly weed-free and it was so much fun walking in it and lying it. She was having a blast, so I grabbed my camera and had a little photo shoot with her. Which one do you like best??
This one is tied for my favorite


He he he he




I really like this one too

Had to thrown this one in - he's so rarely in pictures anymore.

Look at those curls!



My girl



Not bad for her 1st attempt at a backbend

She makes my heart happy

1 comment:

  1. She is a beautiful, beautiful little girl :-)

    {I'm jealous of all that red hair!}

    ReplyDelete