Last night, it was haircut time for Tyler. After I finished with him and gave him his shower to get him cleaned up, I thought I would try and trim up Cameron's sides that didn't get done the last time he got a haircut and were really long and straggly. He didn't mind the clippers at all, which was great. I had him buckled in his booster seat/high chair and he was occupied by holding a tube of lip gloss and a tube of toothpaste in his hands. So I started trimming, without checking the guard first. Whoops. It was the same guard I had finished Tyler's hair with, the #2 guard. (When I had Matt cut Cameron's hair a few weeks ago, I only let him use the #6 guard!!!) Ugh. So once I realized that, I finished his haircut. Matt was shocked, but when I told him it was either finish it off with the same guard or leave a REALLY funny line on his head. And it's only hair, right? It will grow back, eventually. Though I have a feeling, he won't be needing another haircut for a long time. This is the least amount of hair he's ever had, he had more hair when he was BORN!!! Argh. Oh well. Hopefully my brain capacity will come back after this baby comes. Or I'm going to leave the haircutting up to Matt. :)
Ha! He looks cute in anything. :)
ReplyDelete