Wednesday, March 14, 2012

This and That

Nothing nominal to write about, but I realized I'm a week 'overdue' so I thought I'd just post some fun pictures. We've been having some wonderful spring/summer-like weather the past few days so we've all enjoyed getting out and soaking up some Vitamin D. :) The kids especially, have enjoyed being out, which is noted by the increased number of baths they've had. ;) Lots of flowers and plants are starting to bloom and bud...I have to keep reminding myself that this is only March, as the weather and the foliage seem to think it's closer to May. Let's just hope that summer doesn't come too quickly to Kansas. After all, this girl isn't a fan of hot weather and I'm not wanting to put my frugal self to the test and use the AC before this baby comes!!! :) But we'll enjoy the weather while we can, just in case it doesn't last. :)
This boy and his food...can you tell how much he likes to eat?

A Birthday Party for my cousin (well, my dad's cousin's wife, if you want to get technical!). She turned 70 and the median age was somewhere in here. :)

Nancy with all the kiddos...


Cameron loves Gideon...he's fascinated with him



Bubbles!





Mischievious boy...very proud of himself for having figured out how to climb on big sister's bed

No comments:

Post a Comment