Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Monkey Bizness

We were invited to join some friends from church and Matt's mom & neice & nephew for a morning at Monkey Bizness. We had never been there and since the fees were being covered by our very generous friend, we decided to try it out. Needless to say, the kids had an absolute blast!!!! They got to play with their cousins and their friends from church. (Mary Lou wanted to give their mom a chance to pack since they will be moving at the end of the month - closer to us! They have 8 children, but only the middle ones (the eldest and youngest stayed home) came to play). I would like to go back sometime, maybe when I'm not pregnant and can do the things with the kids a little more and when Cameron is a little older, perhaps in another year? But it was fun for all...see for yourself !!! (Disclaimer: I know many of these pictures are blurry, but I don't have a very good camera for action shots).







This boy loves slides. And he even figured out how to get himself to the bottom.


The only thing I didn't see a sign that said "No pregnancy" on. Guess they don't want us popping the fun for the kids. ;)


Joseph 'skated' down the slide




I just love how Sam's hands are raised in excitement!!! Wish the picure wasn't SO blurry.




Despite this face, he was ALL smiles when he got to the bottom and I caught him. :)

Showing off his agility...turning around without falling



Tyler & Joe

Rowan gave up her hiding place so I could get a picture - what a champ! :)

Having way too much fun to look at mom's camera




You can tell by all the flushed faces of how much fun and running around the kids were doing



Peek-a-boo!

Sawyer & cheesey smile, Tyler



Cameron started to fuss and Sam bent down and gave him a hug - SO sweet! :)


Tuckered out

Cute Sammy!









Sweet Lily & Rowan




Annesley was trying to go UP the slide.



Even Sam joined the big kids' fun

This picture made me laugh...all the stocking feet trying to help others get up the hill


Lily and Bria going face/tummy first

What a cool grandma she is!! (And yes, I got her permission to use this!!)

2 comments:

  1. Those are so great! I am so glad you got action shots of Mary Lou and Carol! I'm sure they will be thrilled to see those on your blog. :) I love the one of Sam 'helping' Cameron. I'm not so sure that gesture was appreciated! So glad you guys got to go. I know my kids had a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks absolutely AWESOME! I wish we had places like that around here. Plus the added benefit of fun with family and friends, for you guys!

    ReplyDelete