Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sorry, Grammy! :)

Mom...I know you always say babies shouldn't get their hair cut until after their 1st birthday, but it had to be done. Cameron has more hair than either of the 2 redheads did and it was REALLY starting to look straggly and shaggy and weird. Even to the point where daddy said it wasn't cute anymore!!!! :o So, brace yourself...
Taken on Thursday...



Taken today (yesterday was the hair cut)

It's amazing...the hair I cut off and saved is really dark. He currently looks like a blondie. But I guess Matt was the same way when he was younger...had dark hair, got lighter and eventually came in dark again.

My boys & their football jerseys



Poor baby. He has been teething (fussing, crying, gnawing, etc.) for 4 months and STILL has nothing to show for it, except 2 very swollen bumps on his bottom gums. Praying that he gets some relief soon and those silly little toofers will poke through!

No comments:

Post a Comment