Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September is passing quickly

Well, I'm more than making up for the last 'picture-less' post. But instead of doing numerous posts of a few pictures, I decided to do 1 big post with LOTS of pictures. We've been keeping busy and once again, the end of another month is upon us. It truly doesn't seem like it was that long ago when it was early September and we were enjoying Labor Day. Ah, well. That's how life is. Busy. Especially when there are 3 little people to keep up with. And I absolutely LOVE it! Being home with my kids is the best thing ever. Even when they're acting crazy or fussing. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. (Well, except maybe in a hot tub with a nice White Mocha with Raspberry and some quiet music, but I digress.)
<><>
I couldn't resist this picture...it was just too cute.

<><><> <> <><><> <> <><>
Passing the evening time when daddy had meeting


<><><> <> <><><> <> <><>
Ready for the Pura Vida 5K on Sept. 17th. It was a chilly morning. Tyler ran about half of it and had to take his hat off and unzip his jacket. :)


<><><> <> <><><> <> <><><> <>
Here he is running with Lori :)


<><><> <> <><><>  <><>
My attempt at fall decor


<><><> <> <><><> <> <><><> <>
Knew those baby food jars were good for something


<><><> <> <><><> <> <><><> <>
Mmm, you can almost smell the pumpkin and vanilla candles, can't you?






<><><> <> <><><> <> <><>
Matt's been helping Cameron stand up against the couch. I don't know why he's trying to rush that. And now he doesn't like to sit. Ever.




<><><> <> <><><> <> <><><> <>
I know I know. 3 kids in overalls? Couldn't resist.


<><><>  <><><>  <><><> <>
Tyler & Bria's were both too short, but it worked for the little photo shoot, as long as they were sitting down. :)





<><><> <> <><><> <> <><><> <>
My sweet kids - I love the impromptu hugs




<><><> <> <><><> <> <><><> <>
And just in case you thought Cameron was always happy. He's got some 'puppy-dog wrinkles' on his forehead when he gets upset. It's so funny. I think he's cute, even when he's upset.


<><><> <> <><><> <> <><>
My cat is very patient. With babies at least. Toddlers & preschoolers - notsomuch. But if they're going to learn when she wants attention and when she doesn't, who better to teach them than her, right? (I think she knows she will be in DEEP trouble if she ever scratches Cameron. For now at least).






<><><> <> <><><> <> <><><> <>
Reading books and being silly


<><><>  <><><> <> <><><> <>
I brought up the Leap Frog table I bought at our neighbor's garage sale a few years ago and Cameron LOVES it. I did take the legs off though, since he's not steady on his feet and I don't really want to encourage the standing thing yet. ;)


<><><> <> <><><> <> <><><> <>
Playing "bat & ball" with daddy - Everyone blames me for Tyler having his tongue out when he's running/playing, etc. Take a look at daddy ;) (Click on the picture to make it larger!)






<><><> <> <><><> <> <><><> <>
Still hasn't quite figured out to hit the ball and not the tee


<><><>  <><><>  <><>
What a swing!


<><><> <> <><><> <> <><>
Good follow through






<><><>  <><><>  <><>
Baseball doesn't interest her much. Rolling around in the grass in her non-everyday clothes, does however.


<><><>  <><><> <> <><>
Oh my rosebush. It's so beautiful, I couldn't resist trying to take some closeups of the new blooms.








<><><>  <><><>  <><>
Crazy girl


<><><>  <><><>  <><>


<><><>  <><><>  <><>
He's such a fun daddy!


<><><>  <><><>  <><>
Fun night & tuckered out


Um, honey. You missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment