Thursday, September 8, 2011

Birthdays, Bubbles, & Buddies

This is going to be a hodge-podge of pictures and catching up. :) We celebrated Bria's 3rd birthday with our KS relatives, including a couple of out-of-towners. Great Aunt Tricia was visiting KS for 2 weeks and her birthday was August 30th, so we combined the guests of honor. :) And Great Uncle Stuart was out visiting Gigi & Gpop so he came to the party as well. We had 16 people here, including our family! Bria loved her party and being the center of attention. She was completely thrilled with each and every gift. I made Aunt Tricia an apple pie (with the transparent apples from my parent's house in NY) and Bria got monkey cupcakes. I had every intention of making her another cake, though I knew it would look nothing like my sister's cake from NY, so I just opted for easy & cute monkey cupcakes instead.

Only 1 candle more than Bria! ;)


Apparently she needed help from the big 4 year old who knows ALL about blowing out candles!!!

Birthday girls

Enjoying her new gift...a dry erase board with CRAYONS!

Just one of the morning "Can I hold Cameron" pictures

Blowing bubbles - ha!





"It almost fits"

I love that bubbles are still exciting for my 4 and 3 yr olds!

Chubs

We enjoyed an afternoon at the Stoughtons...poor Aunt Tricia pushed the 4 kids in the uncharge gator.

Resting after some hard playing - check out the red cheeks on the boys

Cousin Yuko (or Aunt Yuko, as my kids call her) and Maya



Aunt Yuko, Maya & Ammi


Blurry pic, but I still love it!


Don't mess with these kids...

...they were going HUNTING! Can't you tell!?




For any Sesame Street watchers, Tyler's impression of the "Donkey Dance of Joy"




Teething Chubs

Don't worry, Tyler's not trying to imitate Michael Jackson or anything; I was trying to keep him from biting his nails. There's barely 1/2 a nail left on each finger and he keeps going after them. Any ideas or suggestions to get him to stop would be GREATLY appreciated. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment