In case you hadn't noticed, it's been H-O-T out here in the midwest. And from what I've heard, parts of the whole country are getting (or were, we still are) hit with a heat wave. Our temps have been over 90 for I don't know how many days. I would guess the majority of the month has been over 90. And seeing 90 (and higher!) on our thermometer at 8:30/9:00 at night is just WRONG! But that's coming from a northeasterner girl, not from my Kansas natives. Though I think even they would agree that it's been ridiculously hot recently.
But now, on to more fun things...like pictures! :) Cameron loves showing off his 2 new favorite skills...putting his toes in his mouth and sitting up like a big boy. He has been a little cranky recently, I think he has a couple of teeth trying to poke through. Nothing yet, but we're hoping he gets some relief soon.
 |
| Having a brotherly chat |
 |
| Looking cool with his swimming trunks, hat, and sunglasses |
 |
| Our little duck bathtub was perfect for a pool for Cameron |
 |
| Love those rolls. ;) |
 |
| It's amazing how tired he looked after I got him dried off. I think he would have fallen asleep on the towel if I hadn't brought him inside to change him. |
No comments:
Post a Comment