Sunday, May 15, 2011

My weeks fly by and I find myself sitting here at the computer on a Sabbath night, waiting for Mr. Chubs to fall asleep in his bed (which happens to be right next to the computer) and updating my blog. Nothing much to report here...the weather was ridiculously hot Mon-Wed this week (so hot that I actually broke down and turned on the A/C. It's amazing how doing that helps the whining to stop. And the kiddos were happier too). ;) And now I'm sitting here with a sweater and the heat on. In May. In Kansas. Spring seems to having a hard time getting settled here this year. But this week looks to be pretty nice...high temperatures in the 60s/70s and lows in the 40s. We might actually get outside again this week.
One of the H-O-T afternoons last week...with a fan blowing on him and he was still sweating.

2 Good Morning Smiles

Getting so big




And still just as smiley :)




Notice their socks. I've tried telling them they need to wear their "normal" white socks when they wear shorts, but what can you do? They're 4 and almost 3...they LIKE fun socks. :)

I love these impromptu moments. (They were watching Sesame Street)


Bria actually let me try French Braiding her hair. It worked surprisingly well.



No comments:

Post a Comment