Monday, April 18, 2011

Day by day, week by week

There are lots of pictures in this post...partially because Cameron is getting into the super smiley stage and I just can't pick one or two. We also had our former Associate Pastor and family here for a visit (he assisted with the Lord's Supper yesterday) this weekend, so I had to include those photos as well. The last few are from tonight...daddy and Tyler & Bria playing before clean up and bedtime. They have so much fun wrestling and rough-housing with him. They always end up getting tickled and they absolutely love it and beg for more. Cameron just sat and stared at them. He smiled some, but it was almost as if he were thinking "You guys are nuts!" :)

I just love this picture. His cheeks are getting rounder and fuller everyday.








Little yawn





Tyler & Philomena had a lot of catching up to do.











1 comment:

  1. fun pictures! i love a chubby baby smile...he is so sweet.

    alison

    ReplyDelete