Monday, March 28, 2011

*Ok, so after NUMEROUS attempts to get this post to post "normal", I've given up. I apologize for the jumping around words and pictures. I have no idea why it won't do what I tell it to do...stupid computers!*

Our week was fairly normal, aside from the fact that both Cameron and Bria had colds. Neither of them slept well, especially at night, but they both seem to be recovering well. Cameron was very congested. Bria had a nasty sounding cough and a runny nose. I spent 2 night out on the couch with Cameron and Matt was up a few different times with Bria on Friday night. By Saturday night I was more than ready to be back in my own bed, and Cameron didn't have a good night, so we were both tired and cranky yesterday. Bria, amazingly enough, didn't nap yesterday, but was very ready for bed last night. Both she and Cameron slept their normal hours, for which we were all thankful. It's amazing how much more pleasant we all are when we get the sleep we need. ;)
 

Just wanted to show off his chub. Check out those legs. :)

We had a couple of almost *hot* days early last week. He enjoyed napping in his diaper on the satiny side of his blanket. (Notice his receding hairline...this picture makes him look bald!)
Chubby little arms
 



No comments:

Post a Comment