Now that Cameron has filled out a little and has lost his newborn look, here are some more compare pictures of the kids, making similar faces at about the same age. I tried to make it harder this time, cropping out the surrounding picture, including the hair.

1. Bria
ReplyDelete2. Cameron
3. Tyler
Your kids have distinctive noses/bridges and eyes. Cameron has a cute little button nose. Tyler has a wider nose and wider spaced eyes, and Bria just has her own look to her. There are a few similarities, but a lot of their own look as well.
I agree with the person above- Bria, Cameron, Tyler. Although Bria and Cameron look a lot alike!
ReplyDeleteYep I have to agree with Maggie, I think Bria and Cameron look a lot alike too:)
ReplyDeleteI think it is Bria, Cameron, Tyler!
Bria, Cameron, Tyler
ReplyDeleteI agree with my better half. Bria is always pretty obvious to me, but even Cameron & Tyler seem clear in these shots. Isn't it amazing how early babies look like "themselves"? So cute! :)
ReplyDelete