We finally had Tyler's birthday cake...
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Goodbyes are never easy
Today marked the end of my mom's 3 week visit. I was hoping that since her stay was so nice and lengthy, the goodbye part wouldn't be so hard. I was wrong. It could be in part due to the fact that pictures will be the way she & my dad will get to "know" Cameron for the next 5 months, as that is the next anticipated visit...there's a big difference between a 1 month old, which Cameron is now, as of this past Thursday, and a 6 (almost 7) month old, which is what he will be when we visit them in August. But I'll try not to dwell on that. We truly enjoyed her visit (though we all missed visiting with Papa Mac too!) and enjoyed all the attention and help she gave us all. My house has never been this clean (or at least, not since the last time she visited!!). So, if y'all want to come visit, now's the time! ;) If you wait too long, you'll have to rely on my cleaning and I will be the first to admit, it's just not the same! Enjoy the pictures.



We finally had Tyler's birthday cake...
We finally had Tyler's birthday cake...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment