Sunday, February 6, 2011

Introducing...

Cameron John Boyle
8# 0.1 oz
20 1/4 inches
February 3, 2011 @ 9:36pm


We are thrilled that this little man decided to make his appearance a week early. :) He has a full head of dark brown hair and was the smallest of the 3 kids by a tenth of an ounce. Big brother Tyler keeps exclaiming "Oh, look at little he is! Isn't our baby little, daddy?" Big sister Bria adores him completely, sometimes with a little more gusto than we'd prefer, but I think 2 1/2 year olds just love to show their affection. :) He has been eating like a champ AND has been sleeping fairly well too; here's hoping that continues...that would be the best of both worlds: Tyler was (and still is!) the sleeper and Bria was the eater. Here are some pictures to enjoy...I'll try to keep up with the photos again this time around. :)


Less than 30 minutes after joining our family :)

Look at all that dark hair!!!



My 2 redheads checking out their dark haired little brother

He is SO excited to be the big brother again!!!





A nurse thought we had 2 babies - Um, definitely NOT! :)

My three kiddos

First family picture





Welcome to the world, sweet boy!!!















4 comments:

  1. Oh, Anne, I am so happy for you! He is even cuter with his eyes open! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally missed this! Congratulations! He's so cute. (Makes me wish for June.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what I have missed since I got off of facebook. CONGRATS Anne and Matt! You have a beautiful little family. I am so happy for you all! Glad to hear he is eating good and sleeping well. I will pray that continues! God loves you for being willing to take on the hardest job EVER! People like you make it look easy. =)

    ReplyDelete