I agree with Jen. Bria is definitely 1 and 6. Tyler is definitely 3 and 4. I don't know Cameron really, but the dark hair would seem to give him away in picture 5, and picture 2 doesn't look like Tyler or Bria, so I'm guessing that must be Cameron too.
Funny how Bria's so much easier to distinguish than her brothers! It'll be fun to see the similarities/differences as they get older. Such cutie-patooties! :)
I am terrible guesser at these things but here is my guess:
ReplyDelete1. Bria
2. Cameron
3. Tyler
4. Tyler
5. Cameron
6. Bria
They do look a lot a like!! I think I see Bria in some of Cameron's expressions! Too cute! You have been blessed!
Jen Lewis
I agree with Jen. Bria is definitely 1 and 6. Tyler is definitely 3 and 4. I don't know Cameron really, but the dark hair would seem to give him away in picture 5, and picture 2 doesn't look like Tyler or Bria, so I'm guessing that must be Cameron too.
ReplyDeleteIn short, my guess is the same as Jen's.
Oooh. I don't know about the first three, but I think #4 is Tyler, #5 is Cameron, and #6 is Bria.
ReplyDeleteYou are all correct! Either our kids have very distinguishable looks or I didn't choose very good pictures that would "hide" their individualness. :)
ReplyDeleteFunny how Bria's so much easier to distinguish than her brothers! It'll be fun to see the similarities/differences as they get older. Such cutie-patooties! :)
ReplyDelete