Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kiddos

I know some of you have been waiting to see some more pictures, so here you go. :) We're all still getting spoiled with my mom being here and thankfully, she's sticking around for another week. Hopefully by then I will have figured out how to be a mom of 3 with only two hands. ;) So far, I'm finding that to be a challenge. On the upside though, Cameron is already up to 10 pounds.
She's super! She's been reading numerous books
to the kids since she got here, especially the Berenstain
Bears
Valentine's Day sugar cookies
Gifts in the mail!
Daddy loves to get some snuggle time in with Cameron
1st bath - not so sure of this

Big brother loves to hold Cameron

All 3 kiddos

Big sister loves to hold him too







I just love their little feet! (And yes, he does have 2 of them...)

Lounging in Grammy's arms

1 comment:

  1. so glad your mom is there to help - i hope you're getting lots of rest! tell her hi for me! =)

    ReplyDelete