Today was my little guy's 4th birthday! Hard to believe it's already been 4 years since he joined our family...the time has definitely flown by. I took the day off from work and per Tyler's request, this is what our day involved: 1) Going to visit daddy at work and playing with his trucks 2) having nuggets and fries and a strawberry milkshake for lunch and 3) eating pizza and "crazy bread" (ie. Little Caeser's Pizza) and cupcakes for dessert. When we got home from lunch and visiting daddy, I let Tyler "skip" his rest time so he could decorate the cupcakes after I frosted them. I
thoroughly enjoyed that part of the day. It was so entertaining watching him decide how much (or in some cases, how little) candy he was going to use to decorate the cupcakes. Anyway, I think he enjoyed his day, as did the rest of us and I think he & Bria were sound asleep in minutes after we put them to bed. :) (And whew, baby didn't decide to join us today!!! :) But now that my feet are as wide as softballs, I'm going to stop typing & go put them up and let you enjoy the pictures.)

Playing with daddy's trucks

He found this hat at the Dollar Store and
decided he wanted it. :)


Meticulously decorating

His masterpieces...

2nd pan...

My big 4 year old :)


A new shirt from Grandma & Grandpa
Happy Birthday, Tyler! Looks like you had a special day!
ReplyDeleteWhoa,Tyler...Looks like you had a wonderful birthday! I really like your cupcakes and your birthday poster!! See you soon...grammy (& papa mac):)
ReplyDelete