I know I haven't posted in awhile and I apologize, but hopefully the following pictures will tide you over until the next time. :) We've had a pretty busy December so far, as I'm still having a hard time grasping that Saturday (
this Saturday!) is Christmas. Where has 2010 gone? Needless to say, it has flown by for us as I'm sure it has for the rest of you too. But enough chatter...on to the pictures. ;) (That IS why you come to my blog, is it not?!) :D

Matt did a nice job on the outside lights...I was only able
to help with the front porch (and the candles in the windows) since I'm not exactly "ladder material" at this point in time. ;)

A beautiful sunset one evening...

The pictures don't even do it justice, but maybe you can
get a glimpse of how pretty it was.

My kitty, Eden likes our Christmas tree.

She's often found in this position (when the kid's toys
aren't in her way)

Our pretty tree...from this angle it
doesn't look too bad. ;)

Yesterday we went down to Union Station to look
at the model trains they have on display...

The kids were pretty impressed, but it was a very
busy place and Matt & I were ready to leave sooner
than they were


I like this picture more for the reflections in the glass
than the pictures themselves.


She was doing "Chug-a-chug-a, whoo whoo!"

An ARMY train we saw and thought of Papa Mac

A model train that we *thought* Grammy was going
to come visit us on (she's going to fly instead), but it was
still fun to look at.

As you can see, trying to get pictures of the kids' faces
was a bit of a challenge. Obviously the trains were more
interesting than mom & the camera. ;)




The big building in the back was a gingerbread
replica of Union Station; pretty impressive.

Now you can see it better

One of 3 attempts at a family picture this morning
at church...*sigh* someday family pictures will turn out nice. ;)

This one is a little better. Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment