Here are some pictures from our Christmas yesterday. We had our family Christmas here in the morning and then went over and had the Boyle family Christmas (minus Uncle Jonathan who was still back in Pennsylvania). After we did our presents, Matt's grandparents and aunt, uncle, and cousin came down for lunch. It was an enoyable day for this household, as the kids make everything much more interesting. ;) We started off the morning by reading the story of Jesus' birth from the book of Luke, with Matt using our Little People Nativity set as "visuals" for the kids (at this age, I think it really helps them understand and grasp things), then came a breakfast of homemade cinnamon rolls. After we finished breakfast, the kids opened their stockings and gifts. They were definitely on Christmas overload by the time we got home last night...and still some today. So Uncle Jonathan, even though you didn't get the reactions we were all waiting for when we Skyped you today, the Buzz Lightyear was asked for rest time (no), church (definitely not), and bedtime again tonight (no). Bria carried her Strawberry Shortcake doll to church and played with the playset when we got home...I'm not sure either of them played with anything else for the rest of the day. :) I'm praying for a peaceful night's sleep, especially since Bria was up no less than once an hour last night from 1-5:15am, when I finally told her "Tough...I'm
not coming back in. You can wait until morning". Needless to say, neither of us were exceptionally happy when we got up this morning at 7:30.

She doesn't look mischievious at all, does she?

Bria doing daddy's hair...

Feeding Baby Allie some cheerios...

New pajamas (and talking Jessie doll
from our sweet neighbors)

Showing me their new pjs...the smallest size
I could find for Tyler was 6/7...a little on the large
side, but he didn't mind and I know they will either shrink some
or he'll just be able to wear them for a longer time. :)

Cheesing

Double cheesers...

Christmas morning stockings...

"Rescue Squad Mater! Just what I wanted!"
(whew!)

I thought this picture was cute, even though Tyler
isn't looking at the camera...

A new memory game (or Membory as
he calls it!) I'm sure he'll be "cleaning our
clocks" in that one pretty soon (we actually
haven't opened it yet, but I have a feeling it
won't be much longer!)



Can you tell what was popular with the kids this year?
(The majority of these toys are Sawyer's. :))

Watching his Mater's Tall Tales dvd Christmas night. :)
Looks like a fun day for all!
ReplyDelete