Friday, December 3, 2010

30

Today is a big number day for me. I turn 30. So instead of being in denial about a silly number, I'm going to post 30 things I'm looking forward to enjoying for my birthday...(in no particular order, however)

1. Big hugs and sweet cards from my children (check)

2. A good morning hug and kiss from my wonderful husband who let me sleep in (check)

3. Spending the day with my kiddos...ALL day!
(check)

4. Getting a pregnancy massage...haven't had a massage since I was pregnant with Bria, over 2 years ago!
(check)

5. Enjoying a dinner with my hubby (check)

6. Free coffee from Starbucks (check)

7. Making a birthday cake with my son & daughter (check)

8. Decorating for Christmas
(check)

9. Not having to make dinner tonight (check)

10. Listening to Christmas music (check)

11. Getting to spend the night at a hotel (check)

12. Hearing my son & daughter sing "Happy Birthday" throughout the day (check)

13. Getting toys "wrapped" up in blankets from my thoughtful redheads (check)

14. Not having to dress up (check)

15. Free coffee at Caribou (check)

16. Free bowl of noodles at Noodles & Company (check)

17. Talking to my mommy via Skype (check)

18. Getting a sweet message from my Aunt on my phone (check)

19. Today marks my 30 weeks of pregnancy, just 2.5 months to go! :)
(check)

20. A free lunch at bd's Mongolian BBQ

21. Chatting with my sister via Skype
(check)

22. Sleeping in a king size bed
(check)

23. Getting "I-missed-you-and-I'm-so-glad-you're-back" hugs (check)

24. Eating dinner at Olive Garden
(check)

25. Enjoying the beautiful red & white flowers my sweet husband brought home
(check)

26. Laughing hysterically with my husband (check)

27. Taking a walk to Quik Trip to get bottles of water because we were too cheap to pay for the $3.25 bottle of water in our room
(check)

28. Getting a GREAT deal on a fancy hotel room
(check)

29. Showing my directional skills (for the 1st time in my life) were better than my GPS minded husband's (CHECK!!!)

30. Watching my children play so happily together and being reminded, once again, how blessed we are! (check)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a pretty perfect 30th birthday! Glad it was so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were lovely birthday wishes. They show a contented and joyful Christian wife and mother. I hope I am around to read your list on your 6oth birthay--60 wishes? I am assuming, of course, that you are still keeping your blog going in thirty years and that I am still using my computer. Who knows what technology we'll be using then! Lots to look forward to. In the meantime, may the Lord bless your entire thirtieth year of your life. Love, Aunt T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, you are the queen of the birthday freebies! So glad you had such a nice birthday. You are a dear friend and I'm thankful for you! (And I'm not just saying that 'cause I forgot your birthday... :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Anne! How sweet. Happy Birthday. Sounds like it was a great day.

    Hope all is well with your bunch :)

    ReplyDelete