Yesterday we enjoyed a wonderful day over at Matt's parent's house. We had tons of yummy food (no doubt about that!) and great fellowship with friends and family. The kids enjoyed themselves too, though the lack of naps was apparent by the meltdowns that came when it was time to come home and head to bed. But fortunately, they were so tired, the fussing stopped once they were in their beds. I never heard a peep from them after we shut their door. :) But Thanksgiving was once again, a day spent in recognition of all the things the Lord has done for us this past year. And there are QUITE a few things this household is
very thankful for.

Tyler got a new puzzle...a 48 piece jigsaw and he still
puts it together in no time flat, without help.
His masterpiece, but have no idea why it uploaded sideways. :)


A chilly day at the park, but they didn't mind the cold at all.

Matt took this picture and when I saw it, I immediately
thought that Bria looked like my neice, Katelyn. (Sorry about the
lighting...I tried to brighten it a little, but it made it look worse. I guess
it's because he was farther away when he took the picture).

"Uncle" Justin is a huge hit with
all the kids. :)

Justin and Ammi

The cousins playing together

Scout

Carol holding Maya (born 8 weeks early, but
you would never know it now!) :D

"Aunt" Yuko, Ammi and Scout

Bill with Baby Maya...she was not too happy
to be with him. ;)

Matt getting lots of smiles from Maya

And he still hasn't lost his touch with putting little
ones to sleep. *whew* ;)

Ammi getting a horsey ride from her daddy

Bria and Ammi were good buddies...

Tyler checking out the Black Friday ads. :)
Hey Uncle Matt & Auntie Anne,
ReplyDeleteLydia and Grammy sure enjoyed looking at your pictures!!!